About Us

Follow the Clothes

Sheffield Based Dress Agency for Preloved Women's designer labels.

Shop Preloved Louis Vuitton, Preloved Gucci, Preloved Chanel, Preloved Hermes.

Shop Preloved Designer Prom Dresses

We accept top end high street labels such as Whistles, Reiss, Karen Millen etc, Contemporary labels such as Sezane, Sandro, Maje etc and high end labels such as Gucci, Chanel, Louis Vuitton and everything in-between.

We authenticate all pieces before they hit the floor, with everything going through a thorough check for authenticity.

BUY - buy preowned designer pieces in good condition, shop online 24/7 and we will post items out to you, or shop in our store at 233 Oakbrook Road, Sheffield, S11 7EB.

SELL - Have something you want to sell? We can offer 3 consignment options:

1 - We can split the final sell price with you and take 50% commission on items sold for a cash payout direct to your bank account.

2 - We can offer you credit to spend in our store at 60% of the final sell price of your items, and we will keep the other 40% as our commission.

3 - If you have high end piece which are sought after and in excellent condition, we may be able to offer you up to 75% of the final sell price in a cash payout. Contact us to discuss.

If you have a very large consignment of items to sell, we may be able to arrange to collect the items directly from your home. Contact us to discuss.

SWAP - Trade your sold items for credit to spend on ANYTHING in our store and we will give you 60% of the final sell price of your items so you can recycle your wardrobe and get something new to you to add to it.

Still have questions? Contact us and we look forward to helping you.

Follow the Clothes was started by Avril. She graduated from the London College of Fashion in 2009 with a degree in Fashion Business Management, and also a Diploma in the same subject.

She has worked both store and head office management roles, senior management roles, and as a consultant - and has spent the last few years of her career at board level, managing buying, marketing and quality teams. She has worked for brands such as H&M, COS, Topshop, Paul Smith, M&S, The Disney Store, Jigsaw, John Lewis, Boots, Wilko & Hillarys Blinds to name a few. She also spent time working with Kerry Taylor Auctions, during which time she worked with the likes of Kate Moss, Lily Allen and Elizabeth Emanual - and was lucky enough to work on the Princess Diana collection.